We have developed a diverse range of systems ready for licensing, tailored to meet a variety of needs. Our offerings extend beyond licensing, as we are also equipped to build custom additions to our existing technology, or modify our systems to align with your specific requirements.
If your project necessitates fully custom solutions, we invite you to visit our Services page for additional information. We encourage you to reach out to us to discuss your project's requirements in detail. Let's work together to bring your vision to life.
Mycelium is a complete solution of integrated technologies to manage specialised bio-cultivation systems.
Mycelium can be used for a range of bio-cultivation applications, including hydroponics, aquaculture, algae & moss cultivation, nitrate management, air quality management, and more.
A complete Mycelium system incudes the following components:
- Mycelium Controller - The core of a Mycelium system. Controls Edge Devices over a Data Bus, and executes customised Runtime Protocols defining the current experiment or growth regime.
- Mycelium Data Bus - The Mycelium Data Bus connects up to 250 Edge Devices to a Controller, with auto-detection and hot-swapping capabilities. It has a range of up to 40 metres without additional adapters, with IP and LoRa adapters taking it further.
- Edge Devices - Mycelium Edge Devices connect to Smart Sensors and Effectors to effectively manage growth within a Biocell. Edge Devices are controlled via the Data Bus by a Controller.
- Smart Sensors & Effectors - Comprehensively tested and uniquely identifiable within the Mycelium system to ensure accurate calibration and easy traceability.
- Site Manager - Site Manager enables operators to manage deployments of Mycelium Controllers, providing visibility and control over operations. It also displays real-time sensor readings and any raised alerts and notifications.
- Mycelium Cloud - Mycelium Cloud acts as a data and connectivity hub in the Mycelium system, providing access to hardware testing and calibration records, sensor readings, Protocol execution results, and real-time alerts.
Hypertable is a cloud-based tool that provides functionalities for viewing and managing structured data. It is particularly useful for prototyping and the creation of internal tools.
It includes features for real-time collaboration, enabling multiple users to work simultaneously. Furthermore, Hypertable offers powerful customisation options to adapt the tool to specific requirements.
Oasis is a smart gateway system enabling automation, bridging, and client control in both industrial and home settings.
Gateways powered by Oasis can avoid the costs of unnecessary Building Management System (BMS) integration, and the complexities of proprietary control systems. Capabilities include:
- Bridging - Enable communication between systems that lack native interoperability
- Automation - Gateways include a built-in scheduler, and can initiate actions in response to events received from other systems
- Client Control - Provide an elegant and intuitive touchscreen interface for the end user to directly control connected systems.
- Sensors - Provide monitoring of air quality and sound pollution, with an optional cloud database for data storage.